Month 6 – Bloggers Slog – January 2020
- FTS Ultimate (8 systems – 4 Main database, 4 New database)
- ORIGINAL STARTING BANK = £500.00 (100-point bank – £5 per 1-point stake)
- MONTHLY STARTING BANK TOTAL = £447.50
- MONTHLY PROFIT/LOSS = +£138.25
- END OF MONTH BANK (upto 31/01/2020) = £585.75
- Seminar 2019 – £1K to £80 (To achieve in 48 months)
- ORIGINAL STARTING BANK = £1,000.00
- MONTH STARTING BANK TOTAL = £849.38
- MONTH PROFIT/LOSS = -£56.68
- END OF MONTH BANK (upto 31/12/2019) = £792.70
- Poisson Bets
- MONTH STARTIG BANK TOTAL = £78.33
- MONTH PROFIT/LOSS = +£24.89
- END OF MONTH BANK (upto 31/12/2019) = +£103.22
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I finished my December 2019 blog with the sentence “The only way is up! COME ON 2020!!!”
I must admit I ended 2019 feeling a little bit downbeat, thinking when is the tide going to turn; When are my systems collectively going to show a profit! Regardless of whether the tide has turned or not, the new year and revising all that has gone on in the past 6 months since ‘blogging’ my entire bets to the FTS members, this new year has allowed me to look at what I have achieved so far.
- I have religiously placed my bets, and only bets that have been ‘true’ bets (…bar one bet in which I caught a cold and learnt my lesson in month 3!) and stuck to the ‘system’ bets.
- I have recorded every bet, whether Ultimate, FTS Trading 2019 or Poisson/FTS LTD/FTS Golf Tips onto the spreadsheets…..IVE BECOME AN ACCOUNTANT!!!
- I have had massive losses in single games, yet I am getting used to it, and above all, AM ACCEPTING IT!
- Running my systems like a business is what I enjoy, as much as the winning bets.
- I know that once my account hits ‘green’ my first GOAL of 2019 will be achieved, yet without learning all of the above, then previously I would have sacked FTS by now.
Having listened to the FTS podcasts and Ian’s advice regarding recording, mindset, setting goals, necessary/bollecks, I reviewed what I had done.
It was then that I noticed I had done all of this prior to signing up in 2019 to Ultimate and FTS Trading. I had a sheet with my goals, which although were all financial goals, they had realistic timelines and showed how those goals would positively effect my day-to-day life.
The penny then dropped, (actually the 1 ton brick), when all of the goals I had set out were not in the first 6 months, or even year of my betting! My first financial goal, with all my systems is August 2021….THAT’S 18 MONTHS AWAY FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!
So, as I have said before, unless I bet everything as I should and lose all of my bank, I need to keep going regardless, STILL doing what I’m already doing, and then when I do start hitting those ‘goals’ I know that I have it in me to do this betting malarkey, and prove to everyone that I can be a professional trader.
So, onto Month 6 results:-
You will see that there is another system ‘AMBROSE’. This is effectively the same as Ian’s Mid Season system. I’ve added it as I felt that my bank was able to withhold another system, even if there was a bad losing streak.
A really good month, a profitable month! Just need the Seminar 2019 figures to sort themselves out.
Poisson, steady as a rock, along with FTS LTD.
A happy boy!!
Although overall results for Ultimate and Seminar 2019 are shown above, the breakdown of each of my 8 Ultimate systems for the season so far is below:-
AMBROSE = +2.7pts +£13.50
BORG = -1.95pts (-£9.75)
MOORE = +10.65pts +£53.25
DAVIS = -43.65pts (-£218.25)
JOHNSON = -0.85 pts (-£4.25)
PRIOR = +15.4pts +£77.00
TAYLOR = +16.55pts +£82.75
COE = +18.3 pts +£91.5
TOTAL = +17.15pts +£85.75