Month 2 – Bloggers Slog – Sept 2019
- FTS Ultimate (6 systems – 4 Main database, 2 New database)
- ORIGINAL STARTING BANK = £500.00 (100-point bank – £5 per 1-point stake)
- MONTHLY STARTING BANK TOTAL = £511.25
- MONTHLY PROFIT/LOSS = – £83.80
- END OF MONTH BANK (upto 30/09/2019) = £427.45
- Seminar 2019 – £1K to £80 (To achieve in 48 months)
- ORIGINAL STARTING BANK = £1,000.00
- MONTH 2 STARTING BANK TOTAL = £978.54
- MONTH 2 PROFIT/LOSS = -£24.55
- END OF MONTH 2 BANK (upto 30/09/2019) = £953.99
…I never realised how boring September can be when your all ready and raring to go!
The international break has enabled me to get my head around the systems (Ultimate) and by looking at the members sharing ideas page, there are literally hundreds or excellent systems out there.
Mine are basic and what I believe less risky with small losing runs (historically), yet then comes along the Turkish Super League with no home wins in its first week of September!
Lyon v Bordeaux ends in a draw, which means my first loss on ‘PRIOR’ but he’s still +3 pts.
The footy most certainly is throwing up some weird results. Not many midweek selections which is making the week drag; more out of excitement than ‘needing’ to place a bet. In fact, its not the need to place a bet, its still just the desire to see that my chosen selections are gonna come good!!!!
BUT….The results are not good for PRIOR (LTD) and COE (Lay Away) as both suffer successive weekly losses.
In total, for the whole month of September, the Ultimate best have not totalled more than 15 bets.
Ian’s Podcast and reiteration that this is a 3-5 year slog is welcomed. Its only month two for gods sake, plenty to play for! Very positive!!!
The Seminar bets are sporadic, again effected by the international break. Some really good days, however the 29th September takes a profitable month into a losing month with a days loss of over £42..Painful, but part of the game! Pulling my big boys pants up!
October has got to be better all round!