Month 11 – Bloggers Slog – June 2020
- FTS Ultimate (13 systems – 7 Main database, 6 New database)
- ORIGINAL STARTING BANK = £500.00 (100-point bank – £5 per 1-point stake)
- MONTHLY STARTING BANK TOTAL = £264.00
- MONTHLY PROFIT/LOSS =
- END OF MONTH BANK (upto 30/04/2020) =
- Seminar 2019 – £1K to £80 (To achieve in 48 months)
- ORIGINAL STARTING BANK = £1,000.00
- MONTH STARTING BANK TOTAL = £760.78
- MONTH PROFIT/LOSS =
- END OF MONTH BANK (upto 30/04/2019) =
- Poisson & FTS Beginner (Main) Bets
- MONTH STARTING BANK TOTAL = £117.53
- MONTH PROFIT/LOSS = +£26.50
- END OF MONTH BANK (upto 30/04/2019) = +£144.03 (+28.75pts)
Roll on next season!!! I say that both positively and negatively as the Ultimate results have been consistent yet just 4 losing bets have wiped away any profits the other 30+ games made.
Portugal has been a bloodbath for me with away wins at 14.0 (in 3 systems totalling a 24 point loss in one game) and draws at 9.0 (again in 3 systems, losing a total of 15 points in a single game).
But, it has shown me that I simply cannot handle large losses. So, I have removed all systems that accept bets over 11.5 on BF. This has removed 4 x lay away systems that work hand in hand with LTD. I have also ensured that no LTD system accepts anything over 9.0.
I have always said that this first year is simply about getting used to the weekly processes, being disciplined and engineering the systems for longevity. I know how I react emotionally and what I can and cannot accept. (Although Top v bottom teams Leeds/Luton, Trabsonspor/Anka????….Ending in a draw, Really!!! -15 points just there!)
So, with all of the tinkering, my Ultimate systems are now primed for the new season and lessons have been learnt. My new systems are geared up for the following: –
- I need a return per number of games at 50% (e.g.- 30 games avg per season, for +15points)
- No prices bigger than 11.5 (LAY AWAY with a S/R of 95%+)
- No prices bigger than 9.0 for LTD
- System bets for the season are not about volume, so less games but better and more precise systems have been created (New season will have 20 systems
- Each system not only averages, but for every year has returned 10+ points
- Systems are more aligned with one single league (e.g. – BALL and MOORE are both Premier League).
My results for the past 2 months are around 20 points down, yet with all of the COVID, empty stadiums and teams not in form or even turning up to play, it is understandable that some of the prices are wrong, which then affect the systems.
A real positive has been the Poisson and FTS LTD main bets which are up +7points since last month.
We are hanging in there, and even though this season looks like it will be a losing one overall, my bank is still healthy and ready to grow!